Re: Aquisition of Data

From: crazytrain (subscribeat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 21:08:44 PDT

    Rick

    I recommend PDA Seizure.  Nice product, certainly the only one of its
    kind currently, and at a nice price.  Amber from Paraben is quite
    knowledgeable so I've found tech support and all around questions
    resolved/answered quickly and/or completely and coherently.

    Two other notes.  One, the gentleman that wrote pdd has left his work at
    @stake and is now working for Paraben, so development of pdd has stopped
    and that technology is absorbed into PDA Seizure.

    Two, I'm not familiar with any method to create a bit image just yet.
    Most use serial driver, even if USB (I'm speaking about Linux here), and
    that poses a problem.

    Look into PDA Seizure if you get the opportunity.

    regards,

    farmerdude