Laptop Adapters

From: Robert Goto (rgotoat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 31 1969 - 15:59:59 PST

    A little while ago somebody was asking about Laptop adaptors for different
    brands of laptops.  I knew I had seen it somewhere but couldn't quite place it
    until now.
    Below is a link to the ICS-IQ site and they make a whole bunch of them.
    I personally don't use them because in most cases I have not had too much
    trouble opening up the 'tin cans' and just using the standard adapters but if
    you are interested here you go.
    http://www.ics-iq.com/products_cat_ac.cfm