RE: Blitzkrieg Server -- For Real?!

From: Safier, Adam (GEIS) (Adam.Safierat_private)
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 12:01:07 PDT

    As soon as I see "... counter-attack supposedly viraly infects the entire
    network ..." I shudder. Makes me think of more secure system than
    disconnecting your computers from the network - having your company
    litigated out of existence.

    Adam

    Adam Safier, Security Consultant, Network Engineering
    GE Information Services, Inc.

    Expressed opinions are my own and might not be shared by my employer.