RealSecure

From: Francois Dupont (frdupontat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 02:18:17 PST

    Hi everybody,

    in the company where I work, we want to install a station equipped with a
    RealSecure network agent behind our federal firewall to detect attacks
    coming from the Internet.
    My questions are:
    1) According to your experience, is it better to run this RealSecure agent
    on an Unix machine or a NT machine?
    2) Have you got special tips/tricks on installing/using RealSecure (both
    agents and console)?

    Thank you very much for your useful help!

    Francois