RE: Nokia/Checkpoint

From: Yin To Chu (ytchuat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 02:19:46 PST

    Hi Rainfinity and Nokia :

    Is there a plan for Rainfinity to work on Nokia IP650 which runs IPSO?

    How would you compare with HA module in FW-1 version 4.1 and StoneBeat?

    How would you compare Rainwall with FW load balancing using L4 switches ,
    say, Alteon? See
    http://www.alteonwebsystems.com/products/white_papers/flbwp/index.shtml

    How many FW-1 can RAINWall support to work together?

    Regards

    Hi all :

    Anyone got experience with Rainwall and FW load balancing with L4 switches,
    and would like to share?

    Hi Stonebeat :

    Are you affected by FW-1 HA and Rainwall? How would you compare with these?

    YT