NFS

From: William Ahern (wahernat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 13:32:43 PST

    Hi.

    I need to allow nfs between a dmz and masqueraded lan. The nfs host has a
    default deny policy, and getting mountd, etc into the rules is tough. does
    anybody have a verion of mountd that will accept the -p (or --port) argument? I'm on a
    linux 2.2 (mandrake 7.0) machine.

    my other option is to write a script to query the portmapper and append the
    proper rules w/ ipchains.... but i'd rather not....

    tia,

    Bill

    --
    William Ahern