[fw-wiz] WAN Interface Speed

From: Tascha Johnson (Tascha.Johnsonat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 11:46:45 PDT

    Hello

    It has been brought to my attention that an email that I sent yesterday went
    to the Firewall Wizards user group.  This message was not intended to be
    sent to the entire group. I thought that I was responding to one person, and
    in the process sent product information that has been deemed inappropriate.

    I have, at this time seen the posting rules and am now aware of those rules.
    I will in the future abide by those rules.

    I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

    Sincerely,

    Tascha Johnson
    WatchGuard Technologies, Inc
    206.613.0801