RE: [fw-wiz] CERT vulnerability note VU# 539363

From: Stephen Gill (gillsrat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 07:34:52 PDT

    Don't drop legitimate connections and try not to allow yourself to get
    to the point where new connections can't be established either, assuming
    you are well within your means of handling the load
    (traffic/pps/memory/etc...).

    The key is to make optimum use of those resources - in this case the
    session table.

    -- steve