RE: [fw-wiz] wanted: Cisco PIX Management Tool

From: Noonan, Wesley (Wesley_Noonanat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 07:36:36 PDT

    There are a number of tools that do this (both free and fee). If you check
    the archives, I know that this subject has come up more than once. BMC
    Software makes a PIX Firewall KM (PATROL for Cisco Secure PIX Firewall) that
    does PIX management[1]. I believe that NetIQ also makes something in their
    Webtrends product line that also does PIX management. Not sure if Pentasafe
    has anything... they might be IDS centric.

    HTH

    Wes Noonan, MCSE/CCNA/CCDA/NNCSS
    Senior QA Rep.
    BMC Software, Inc.
    (713) 918-2412
    wnoonanat_private
    http://www.bmc.com

    [1] I work for BMC Software, however I do not work on the PIX solutions.