Re: Yet another Linux bind worm ?

From: Arthur Donkers (arthurat_private)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 11:58:26 PDT

    On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 02:34:14PM +0300, root wrote:
    > On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Jon O. wrote:
    >
    > Heya,i'm Dani...
    > "dispari" means "get lost" in Romanian.the other i think is polish...
    > Take care,all..and fight against the lame script-kiddies.

    Hi,

    I gathered as much. Fortunately they did not hack into our machine, however
    some people responded saying that you could use /bin/sh as a password.

    I'm still wandering if this backdoor is related to the other stuff we saw.

    Grtz,

    Arthur

    --
    /* Disclaimer :   you hire my skills, not my opinions, those are mine !    */
    /* email : arthurat_private    Security    'Me ? I'm not me ! I'm just a   */