Re: Cark & snmpXdmid

From: Shoten (shotenat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 08:40:08 PDT

    One thing I am desperately curious about...the four IP addresses listed in
    the anonymously-provided information.  I'm wondering if it's the same four
    or if someone has a distributed network in place for the purpose of building
    other distributed networks.  Also, how closely-tied are the four events in
    terms of time...