Re: Increase in Sun RPC Scans

From: Joe Hamelin (joeat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 10:05:00 PDT

    On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Randy Johnson wrote:

    :I was also hit by a couple of IPs attempting to compromise my machine
    :via LPD (port 515.)

    I've been getting about one or two a day myself.  Funny thing is that
    they keep trying to hit the only Windoze box on the network :)

    -Joe

    |     Joe Hamelin  <joeat_private>  Edmonds, Washington, US      |
    |              Senior Network Engineer, Amazon.com                 |