Re: attachment; filename="photo1.jpg.pif"

From: Brad Griffin (gryphonnat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 16:05:12 PDT

    Hi folks

    This *is* a worm. Check out viruslist.com for more info:
    http://www.viruslist.com/eng/viruslist.asp?id=4188&key=00001000130000100072
    In the meantime, this is some of the info that gets sent back to the creator/s:

    Remote access password and logins
    Local network logins and passwords
    BCSoft NetLaunch, PySoft AutoConnect and CureFtp information (if installed)
    Netscape, TheBat! system parameters (if installed)
    List of FAR ftp servers (if installed)
    FIDO TMail passwords (if installed)
    as well as system configuration and other information about the system