Re: Mysterious message

From: Benjamin Krueger (rooat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 14:34:21 PDT

    Doesn't seem too mysterious to me. Seems pretty straightforward. Some
    self-assured script kiddy has comprimised your host, and sent you an email to
    brag about it. Take the machine offline immediatly, make backups of everything
    if you can, wipe, and reinstall the system. And take care to keep up to date
    with current exploits for your services next time.

    Benjamin Krueger