Re: My Mysterious Message

From: McCammon, Keith (Keith.McCammonat_private)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 07:47:14 PDT

    Mark,

    As an aside, I've been running the Win32 port of Snort on large web clusters
    for some time now and I've seen excellent results.  There are plenty of good
    tools available (as well as syslog capability) that make Snort an option for
    just about any shop these days.  You can run it right on your hosts, or
    mirror a switch port to capture traffic for entire segments.

    Check it out at http://www.snort.org and http://www.whitehats.com.

    Cheers

    Keith