Re: Port 10008

From: Mike Scott (mikesat_private)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 09:19:47 PDT

    I saw the same thing over the weekend to what looks like the entire Class B.
    Here's a snip from a snort portscan log, I don't have the rest in front of me:

    May 13 09:18:56 202.43.105.18:4760 -> xxx.140.18.139:10008 SYN ******S*
    May 13 09:18:56 202.43.105.18:4761 -> xxx.140.18.140:10008 SYN ******S*
    May 13 09:18:57 202.43.105.18:4762 -> xxx.140.18.141:10008 SYN ******S*
    May 13 09:18:57 202.43.105.18:4763 -> xxx.140.18.142:10008 SYN ******S*