Re: recent sadmin worm

From: Devdas Bhagat (devdasat_private)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 10:10:01 PDT

    On Tue, 15 May 2001, Ryan Russell spewed into the ether:
    > The only downside here is that I believe this limits the people who can
    > open the file to Windows users, maybe Mac.
    Don't worry, linux users have a zip and unzip option too (though I'll
    have to RTFM to see if passwords are supported). Though I personally
    would prefer to get a .tar.gz (or .tar.bz2 will be best).
    WTF, ROT13 it, and call the file exploit.pl.rot13.txt . I have yet to
    see a program that can handle pattern matching like humans can.

    Devdas Bhagat
    --
    The truth you speak has no past and no future.
    It is, and that's all it needs to be.