RE: IP_MASQ:reverse ICMP: failed checksum from www.xxx.yyy.zzz!

From: Dave Garn (mail219778at_private)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 10:03:28 PDT

    One thing I've seen that can cause this are certain network games.  I've
    noticed that when people are playing CounterStrike or Team Fortress Classic
    (mods of the Half-Life game), that several of these failed checksum messages
    show up.  Don't know if that is the case here, but I thought I'd pass this
    along.

    Dave Garn