Unknown User Agent String

From: Bryan Allerdice (bryan_allerdiceat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 20:14:57 PDT

    Each day at least three people attempt to use Unicode exploits against my
    website - and never succeed. In the past few days however I logged an attack
    that is slightly unusual. The IIS logs show the user agent string as
    "Tcs/1.1".

    Hs anyone else encountered this user agent string before, an if so, can you
    shed some light on what it means? Is it perhaps a string from a minibrowser
    on a WAP device or Palm device?

    Thanks,

    Bryan Allerdice