solaris rootkit investigation

From: SecLists (listsat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 09:54:24 PDT

    Hello all...

    First time posting to the list here...

    One of our customers who we do security services for when they are needed
    recently had a Solaris 7 box compromised. There appears to be a rootkit
    installed that opens an ssh daemon on port 27354 with a sshd_host_key.pub
    of:

    ...root@NoraD

    has anyone seen this before? or has any info on it? ie, what binaries have
    been trojaned, what files have been replaced, etc.??

    Thanks,

    Shawn Duffy