RE: any incident IRC?

From: Sheahan, Paul (PCLN-NW) (Paul.Sheahanat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 10:51:09 PDT

    I've looked into this before. I've NEVER found a serious security-related
    IRC channel where people discuss real topics. Either everyone sits in the
    channel and doesn't talk, or they talk about what movie star just got
    divorced. Bunch of kids on there playing. Don't waste your time. Stick with
    mailing lists like this because they are moderated and filter out the
    garbage........