Re: Weird UDP trafic

From: bludclotat_private
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 15:01:52 PDT

    Sounds like FPort from Foundstone is what you're looking for. You can get
    it at www.foundstone.com

    -blud

    Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com

    and tracking system please see:

    http://aris.securityfocus.com

    IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.