Anyone interested in full tcpdump trace of a Code Red breakin ?

From: Arthur Donkers (arthurat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 12:21:31 PDT

    Hi All,

    Only half an hour ago we caught some Code Red worms in our W2K honeypot.
    We are analysing the tcpdump trace of the actual breakin, but in the
    meantime, anyone interested in these traces (people not supporting full
    disclosure could close their eyes or speed read with the 'd' button ...) ?

    Arthur Donkers

    --
    /* Disclaimer :   you hire my skills, not my opinions, those are mine !    */
    /* email : arthurat_private    Security    'Me ? I'm not me ! I'm just a   */

    and tracking system please see:

    http://aris.securityfocus.com