Re: .ida Intrusion Attempt

From: Kheos ml (mlat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 20:27:09 PDT

    This thing is crazy...
    I am actually watching the logs as I'm actually being probed and I noticed
    that many of the probes were actually
    done at about the same time. I don't know if this is a coincidence but i'm
    getting probed about every 15 minutes,
    from remote hosts that are geographically far one each other. Many probes
    are coming from some .edu's which is
    lagging the hell out of my network  =(

    Veins

    and tracking system please see: