"datapool is a DoS attacks kit" message

From: steve (steveat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 14:11:41 PDT

    EEK
    EEK I tested my fetchmail configuration
    using fetchmailconf and got this :

    -- fetchmail: POP3< +OK 0
    9 messages for steveat_private at pop.pol.net.uk (32281 octets).
    fetchmail: POP3> LIST
    fetchmail: POP3< +OK
    fetchmail: POP3< 1 2955
    fetchmail: POP3< 2 3288
    fetchmail: POP3< 3 3311
    fetchmail: POP3< 4 2609
    fetchmail: POP3< 5 7562
    fetchmail: POP3< 6 3124
    fetchmail: POP3< 7 3490
    fetchmail: POP3< 8 2619
    fetchmail: POP3< 9 3323
    fetchmail: POP3< .
    fetchmail: POP3> TOP 1 99999999
    fetchmail: POP3< +OK
    reading message 1 of 9 (2955 octets)
    fetchmail: SMTP connect to localhost failed
    fetchmail: POP3> QUIT
    fetchmail: POP3< datapool is a DoS attacks kit
    fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while fetching from pop.freeserve.net
    fetchmail: Query status=10 (SMTP)
    fetchmail: normal termination, status 10
    Done.

    any suggestions would be gratefully relieved
    steve