Large ISP response to Code Red?

From: Jon O . (jonoat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 17:21:09 PDT

    Hi:

    As we all have seen the call to action regarding Code Red and the
    taken by the large ISPs to deal with this issue?

    The report from CAIDA cited home users are a large part of the
    problem and another report even went so far as to list the
    largest offenders by ISP.

    Have these ISPs confirmed they have taken action to prevent
    an even worse reinfection phase than the first time and if not
    why?

    This is a real case of either being part of the problem or part
    of the solution and I believe these ISPs should be accountable for
    their own bandwidth.

    Thanks,
    Jon