Re: CRv3? Or some other ida type

From: Jim Forster (jforsterat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 16:04:32 PDT

    Mike,
    That's generated by Eeye's CodeRed scanner. - Someone is checking your
    subnet for exploitable boxes, I'd say.
    Snort rule = alert tcp any any -> any 80 (msg: "Eeye Scanner for CodeRed";
    dsize: >239; flags: A+; content:"|2F782e69 64613f41 41414141|"; depth:64;)

    Jim Forster
    Network Administrator
    RapidNet, A Golden West Company
    http://www.snort.org