RE: Full Plate of Crow

From: McCammon, Keith (Keith.McCammonat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 09:21:14 PDT

    Funny that you mention this.  I sent Alfred a quick reply last night (just
    after he sent out the first Code Red feelers) noting this same kind of
    activity.  Our /24 hasn't seen a single Code Red scan yet, but Snort has
    been flagging directory traversal and CGI probes since about 9PM last night.

    I can't wait until high school is back in session and this nonsense takes a
    back seat...

    Keith