Code Red Thread is Dead, more or less.

From: Alfred Huger (ahat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 18:28:30 PDT

    I am going to let Stuart Staniford's words be our closing words for Code
    Red for now. Tommorow I will post followup on the final numbers we have
    here from people submitting their logs. If people want to discuss
    technical details of the worm and how it spread that's fine so long as
    they do not tread over well traveled ground.

    VP Engineering
    SecurityFocus.com
    "Vae Victis"