RE: isakmp

From: baudendistat_private
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 11:46:32 PDT

    Yea... We were watching this yesterday... It looks like the packets are
    coming from WIN2K IPSec enabled web servers... It goes back to the 19th...
    VPN??? WIN2K interaction with the worm?  Incidental? Who knows????

    We were gonna call it the SKI portion of the Red Code worm...

    We will release more info on this as we look into it further.

    Scott Gordon & Matt Baudendistel

    reply to: baudendistat_private