Re: CR vs. CoreBuilder

From: cordsat_private-frankfurt.de
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 05:22:29 PDT

    ... we had a similar problem with xylan Omni Switch. Our Omni Switches
    rebooted since 4th August several times without known reason. Only one
    switch, on which we had no web-related files (*web.img), didnīt reboot.
    Since weīve got rid of those files on the other omni Switches (we donīt
    use the web interface anyway) the reboots stopped instantaneously.

    Some similar experiences with xylan switches (we run version 4.1.3.62.B) ?

    Bye,

    Dagmar & Mathias