Re: CodeRedII attempts from Cable/DSL/dial-ups

From: Guilherme Mesquita (guyat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 12:25:04 PDT

    Well if you are that curious to see if other versions of windows can be affected by code red, you can check yourself doing a nmap -O -sS -p 80 <host>; then you will see that it is really a Windows NT/2k and not a Win9x... I am sure about that :) No, no more mutations at this time...

    -- mips

    On Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:19:59 -0700