Looking for a better scanner for CodeRed

From: Reeves, Michael (GEAE, Compaq) (michael.reevesat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 11:10:46 PDT

    I am currently using the scanning tool from eEye to find CodeRed vulnerable
    machines. I have several class B networks I have to scan on a regular basis.
    eEye's scanner only allows range scans for class C networks. I have the ISS
    scanner but it is too slow for a quick scan. Any info would be greatly
    appreciated. I am currently scanning with other software then manually
    entering in all of the IIS servers intot he eEye scanner.

    Mike Reeves
    Security Administrator