RE: Fwd: of offending.

From: Dean Cunningham (Dean.Cunninghamat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 14:40:40 PDT

    Slight correction,
    That is, instead of "[name deleted]", you'd see "[mame deleted]"

    should be
    That is, instead of "[name deleted]", you'd see "[nbme deleted]"

    Also magistr does *not* always increment the second character of the return
    path.
    This is based on the ones we have had detected my McAfee (about 500) as
    magistr.
    We autoreply to the sender and they were bouncing, that is how we found out
    about the feature.
    Till a few weeks ago McAfee had still not detailed this feature of Magistr.

    regards
    Dean