RE: Revenue loss due to breakins

From: Reeves, Michael (GEAE, Compaq) (michael.reevesat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 13:44:34 PDT

    I am with you 100% on that. The ramifications from a marketing standpoint
    would probably cost more that the initial damage by the intruder. I did get
    a link from someone  http://www.cybercrime.gov/cccases.html which has a few.
    It actually has some pretty entertaining information on it. Thanks to
    everyone who responded.

    Mike