RE: WebDAV Propfind? Anyone?

From: McCammon, Keith (Keith.McCammonat_private)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 09:38:18 PDT

    It certainly seems logical that it's some type of instant messaging
    application.  And as you mentioned, I'm fairly certain that they aren't
    malicious system probes.  But then again, I'm not running a propfind server,
    so that makes the traffic/requests illegitimate.

    Anyway, what really stumps me is the fact that the host being contacted with
    all of these "user names" is just a web server.  No one surfs from that box.
    It doesn't share that public address with any other systems or services.
    There is no domain affiliation.  Nothing.  I can't, for the life of me,
    figure out how and why this host is being contacted with this (quite
    specific) information.

    Keith