Re: Contact for McDonnell Douglas Corporation (NET-MDC-NET)

From: Kath (kathat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 17:09:52 PDT

    Option 1: Emailing wwwmail.boeing2at_private until it gets forwarded.

    Option 2: Or if you would like to be cruel, call their Customer Service or
    Public Information number and say:

    "I know you aren't the people who deal with this but I need to speak with
    who is incharge of Information Technology (if they don't know what that is,
    then say "Your computer people"), but I have a urgent security issue
    involving your internet servers."

    If they bullshit you, be like:

    "Servers from your company are under control by a hacker virus named "Code
    Red" actively attacking mine.  They are slowing inbound traffic to my
    networks.  If I cannot talk to someone in IT in your company, then I will be
    forced to press a lawsuit (blah blah legal mumbo jumbo about negligence,
    computer crime, cite some BS laws like Telecom Act of 198-something, 1996,
    DMCA etc etc) and contact the FBI, FCC and FTC."

    Don't get off until they transfer you or give you another number.  Don't be
    afraid to climb the supervisor chain.

    Its all true, you aren't lying (mostly) =)

    - k