Re: New worm? 'readme.eml'

From: Christopher X. Candreva (chrisat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 08:46:48 PDT

    On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Pedro Miller Rabinovitch wrote:

    > I've inspected the executable code, and it reads like a worm. (doh)
    >
    > Has anyone seen this?

    I just got a readme.exe e-mail to me from a dsl.net IP address a few minutes
    ago. Odd thing is it sends it's Content-type as audio/x-wav I've added the
    following to filter it in procmail:

    :0 B
    * >50000
    * <90000
    * ^     name="readme.exe"
    YourVirustrapHere

    Chris Candreva  -- chrisat_private -- (914) 967-7816
    http://www.westnet.com/