Re: MIME type of readme.eml (was Re: New "concept" virus/worm?

From: Henrik Pedersen (pedersenat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 23:21:47 PDT

    Enable your HTTP inbound filter and allow only the extensions you need ppl from the outside
    to see on your inside net. Because of this we didn't get hit by Code Red or any of it's kind.
    Right now we're also blocking .eml files outbound to protect our clients on the inside.

    Regards

    Henrik Pedersen
    Cautela A/S
    Denmark