W32.Nimda disassembly/analysis

From: vitalyat_private
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 01:45:54 PDT

    Hello, everyone

       A disassembly and analysis of the W32.Nimda is currently in progress. A
    very early copy of this disassembly (partially commented) is up right now
    at http://www.sli.net.nz/ This project will continue to get updated and added
    to as often as possible, so please check back.

       If there's anyone at all that is interested in collaborating on the analysis
    of this beast, by all means, get in touch with me and let me know. The more
    reverse engineers, the merrier, I say. ;)

       Regards,
       Vitaly