Re: Nimda Poison Pill

From: Thorat_private
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 13:27:01 PDT

    I have no means of testing this, but if Blaine's suggestion works, this
    should do it.

    This simple executable will instantiate a mutex handle called
    'fsdhqherwqi2001' and wait for you to hit q to quit.
    It would be interesting to know if this actually works.

    I originally named it mutex.ex_, but was given the finger by both servers.
    It is now a password protected zip file.  Password is "zip."   It should run
    on any win32.  Standard user assumption of risk disclaimers apply.

    Later.
    Attonbitus Deus

    rm -rf /bin/laden