Re: /BurstingScript/WriteParametersPipe.asp

From: Mordechai Ovits (movitsat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 09:16:20 PDT

    On Tuesday 23 October 2001 10:02, you wrote:
    > I am watching one IP address slowing issuing a GET with the script
    > "/BurstingScript/WriteParametersPipe.asp" -
    >
    > I've searched through MS and Neohapsis and don't see anything.
    >
    > Ring a bell with anyone?
    >
    > Rob Keown
    > MAC DIRECT

    Interesting:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=BurstingScript&hl=en

    Finds:
    http://www.eyeblaster-ds.com/BurstingScript/ReadParametersPipe.asp

    Which gives:
    ---------------------
    var counter = 0;
    var currentSource;
    if (counter < 5)
    {
    counter++;
    var source = readParametersPipe.src;
    var index = source.indexOf("counter=");
    if (index >= 0)
    currentSource = source.substr(0,index-1);
    else
    currentSource = source;
    if (currentSource.indexOf("?") < 0)
    currentSource += "?";
    else
    currentSource += "&";
    currentSource = currentSource + "counter=" + counter;
    window.setTimeout("readParametersPipe.src = currentSource",50);
    counter ++;
    }
    Mordy
    --