Problems with modem hanging up after an intrusion

From: Progenit Service S.r.l. (agente_progenitat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 00:18:08 PST

    Hi all,

    recently I have had a "little" intrusion across a DSL connection on my NT
    Server (SP4 along with Backoffice SBS 4.5) that my firewall hasn't seen
    (I've already updated the policies...). After that, all the clients have
    many problems hanging up a connection using a shared modem installed on the
    NT server platform.
    I've already checked all services and their configurations (not yet the
    registry...).

    Any suggestions would be much appreciated..

    Thanks

    Giancarlo
    Technical Support
    P. S.