Re: sub-7

From: Nathan Einwechter (psychospyat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 19:36:52 PST

    Although there seems to be a positive trend in port 27374 (Sub7) probes,
    there doesn't seem to be anything so far out of bounds that is indicitive of
    a new worm etc. I'll definatly be keeping an eye on it for awhile though.
    Let's see if anything develops here.

    Here's the numbers for Port 27374 probes over the past couple weeks.

    2001-10-29 75
    2001-10-30 1659
    2001-10-31 1660
    2001-11-01 1154