RE: SUB7 (update) Now Netbus too!

From: Davis, Scott (Scott_Davisat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 08:36:53 PST

    Brian,

    I have seen an increase of hits on our firewall and border routers for both
    TCP 27374 (sub-7) and also TCP port 12345.  I know UDP port 12345 was used
    for netbus, but I am seeing TCP 12345.  The scans have been from the same
    host, usually TCP 27374, followed by TCP 12345. I am still seeing more hits
    on TCP 27374 then TCP 12345, about 88 to 6 for the last 4 days.