RE: SUB7 (update) Now Netbus too!

From: Davis, Scott (Scott_Davisat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 09:27:02 PST

    63.28.218.84
    65.100.96.170

    -----Original Message-----
    From: gattaca [mailto:gattacaat_private]
    Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 12:13 PM
    To: Davis, Scott; 'Brice Carlson'; incidentsat_private
    Subject: Re: SUB7 (update) Now Netbus too!

    Gents,

    Where are these scans originating? I've been seeing some of these on the
    rise from one particular host as well but, nothing beyond the ordinary.
    Mostly an annoyance. There are other proggies that operate on these ports
    beyond the aforementioned. Some of which can be found on
    http://www.liquidmatrix.org/trojan.htm

    some other resources:
    http://www.sans.org/y2k/031901.htm
    http://www.sans.org/y2k/112200.htm