W32.Badtrans.B@mm

From: Liudvikas Bukys (bukysat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 13:30:54 PST

    I am dismayed to find that ALL of the anti-virus vendors have decided to
    limit their "tech details" so much that I can't find a published account
    of how the keyboard-logging trojan contacts the outside world.  It would
    be helpful to know what hosts or names it connects out to, without having to
    wait for a "live one" to appear to before I find out.

    Does anybody here know?

    Liudvikas Bukys
    bukysat_private