RE: Code Red -- AGAIN?!?

From: Reeves, Michael (GEAE, Compaq) (michael.reevesat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 06:51:38 PST

    HC,

    	Here is the link to cisco's website on how to accomplish this. Also
    here are my stats for about 4 days. I have had this implemented for almost a
    week now with no problems. I only have this on one of my external routers to
    see if there are any performance problems but everything has been cool and
    the gang. I should be implementing on router #2 this week. Hope this helps!

    Mike

    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/63/nimda.shtml

     FastEthernet1/0

      Service-policy input: drop-inbound-http-hacks

        Class-map: http-hacks (match-any)
          35725 packets, 2203431 bytes
          5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps
          Match: protocol http url "*.ida*"
            59 packets, 29294 bytes
            5 minute rate 0 bps
          Match: protocol http url "*cmd.exe*"